Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ask HIM for help

Yesterday I started off my day stressed to the max!!! I couldn't figure out ANYTHING about registration, I have a medical hold, and I don't know what to do about ANYTHING
                  FYI: the Howard University website is USELESS!!!!! its sooo confusing!!!
But any who...after talking with my sister she semi calmed me down. But then I spoke with Auntie Schel on the phone and you know what she asked me??? She asked me if I've prayed about it.

     So often do I go through things stressing out and trying to find the answers to things when all I have to do is simply pray and ask God for guidance. Now I know that I have to take the initiative and do stuff for myself..but with a little prayer God will lay things out for me. So I've prayed about it and let it be.
 The rest of my day went smoothly...I hung out in Jersey with my uncles and went to a cookout.
         Not gonna lie though I was really missing my family. They were having a gathering..like they always do..and I wasn't there. I know I missed out on good food and good times :(

 But like I said I just have to pray about it!!!!






*Things to Pray About*
  • School stuff,...let it all unfold and workout!!!
  • my homesickness....I'm hoping that I feel better soon
  • My FAMILY!!! '
  • Sooo much more that you already know!!!

1 comment: