Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it possible to cry this much???

  Seriously!!! K so I started my day off confident as ever and now its only 4 o'clock and my confidence has been smashed into micro sized pieces, peed on and thrown out a three story building, scattered across the ocean!!!
   My day started with me trying to figure out the buses and how to get to the metro station. I had a bit of misdirection but I still had a high level of confidence. When I finally reached the metro station I couldnt figure out how to buy a pass. the guy at the desk was on the phone and ignoring me. Here's where cry number one started. FINALLY I figured it out...confidence  a bit shook but not to horribly bad.
   Finally I got to Shaw-Howard Metro and got off...Went the wrong direction..again a little knock off my  confidence meter but I bounched right back and figured out how to get to campus. I found the room I was supposed to be in but was an hour and a half early so I was going to go to the bank. BAD IDEA!!!
   I got lost on the shuttle bbuuuuutttt found my way back to campus....25 minutes late!!! ohhh and discovered I had missed a mandatory forum earlier....confidence starting to get kinda low...
     Now I finally talk to a professor and he tells me I need to print out my transcripts since Im a transfer student..I do
   Then I wait in a long line to talk to my advisor only to find I have to go get a piece of paper from a different advisor,,,cry some more
   I come back for him to tell me that he really cant help me...GREAT!!!!..more tears
    Then I go to my other advisor...or where she should be until 3:30..and its only 1:40 and shes gone...

  I've cried soooo much today and got nothing done. OHHH and when I got home a realized that they STILL have a medical hold on my stuff so I cant do anything!!!

On the UP side..I was able to help EVERYONEELSE that asked me questions today


gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment