Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Such a better day

Ohhhh yes it was!!!! After my HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOORRRIIIBBLLLEEEE day yesterday I felt like nothing was going to make it better. After a semi-descent nights sleep and some prayer I started off fresh and new! First thing I did when I woke up was read my daily devotional, which today was ironically titled "Surrender Worry". I absolutely got to a place today where I realized I cant change anything by worrying and to worry is to believe that God can't help me. So today my attitude was to not worry and when I got in any kind of frazzled moment I just said a prayer and kept going. And WHEW did it work!!! I signed up for classes and met some cool people and learned more about my department.
   The poli sci people are pretty cool. And the office people in my department are awesome...they were trying to feed me!!! haha
    On top of my school stuff I went to Hollister ( which is where I work back home) to see about transforming and the store manager wants me to start PRONTO!!! SOO YAAAYYYY...cuz I definitely need money!!!

  Today was great...let's pray tomorrows the same..or even better !!!! :)



*Things to Pray About*
  • Getting an internship
  • scoring A's in all of my classes
  • making sure I get these extra 12 credits!
  • My family for all the prayer they do for me!
  • Eric ( my best friend)...he's struggling with some life choices and needs to get focused and on the right path!
  • Emory ( my cousin who's more like a brother) going through a lot...
  • more and more and more prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment