Friday, August 20, 2010

been a few days

So I'm here to update you!!!!
#1. Be careful who you hangout with!
    - Now its not like what you're thinking! I'm not saying that I started hanging out with some crazy people or anything BUT what I am saying is be careful who you decide to hangout with cuz it could end up being some youngster who is obsessed with you! And I mean like...say a guy like you and you think he's cool but your not totally totally into him..and you tell him theres no chance of yall being together but he still is persistent...what do you do??? I'm kinda out of options now!!!! SOOOOO like I said...be careful who you hangout with!!!!

#2. The Caribbean Tree
   - So at Howard there's this tree that has all the island flags hanging in it, nice shade, nice benches...and the only people allowed are the islanders. HAHAAHa...I found this sooo funny!!! It's like high school when people have their own lunch tables that people aren't allowed to sit at. BUT its pretty cool and the people that hangout there are nice and funny soo I liked it...I'll prolly hangout there a lot in between classes considering its right outside of Douglas Hall.

#3. Damn Mosquitoes
  -I swear my blood attracts them!! They feed off of me like I'm a blood bank. I have bites allllll over me! And whats so bad is that any time I get bit they swell up sooo big. WELL this morning I woke up to a huge swollen eye..and the culprit??? a MOSQUITO!!! So now my right eye is HUGE and I have to wear my glasses to cover it up. Along with that I'm itching everywhere! I cant wait till it gets cold so that these things die and stay away from me!!!

#4. Pre-Law
  -Definitely some perks in this! I get to go on a tour of the Supreme Court today...for FRRREEEEEEE hahaha



DC....your growing on me..kinda!

No comments:

Post a Comment