Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rain...no thanks!!!!

I woke up this morning ready to go out into the world and I heard it...the rain!!! Any other time, if  I was at home, I wouldn't even care. BUT now that I have started to take the bus and metro and I WALK everywhere I couldn't handle it! SOOO instead of getting up and getting ready I laid back in bed for like 2 more hours...it was great.

I did realize though that all this walking around is giving me one hell of a workout!!! My thighs and hips hurt so freaking bad when I woke up. I felt like I had ran about 8 miles...geesh! By the end of this semester I'm going to be in the best shape EVER!!!! So thank you Howard University for building your school on multiple hills that kill my legs while I walk up and down them! I ACTUALLY have to make sure I carry my inhaler!

*Reminder to Self*
-buy some cute flats for walking around campus and the bus/metro in!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment